Leigh, how many nature photographers detail exactly how to get to the
spots where they took the pictures they publish?
Most every photographer I know.

It's part of the culture.  In photography, you want to be the first to
capture a photo of a new spot so you can tell everyone about it so you can
become famous as the photographer who discovered the new spot that everyone
and his dog is now out shooting so you can tell everyone that I was the
photographer that discovered and shot that spot before it got famous and
crowded with other photographers and that it's now so passe to shoot that
spot.

That's the best way you force yourself to find new and better spots. I don't
think I'll run out of new local spots to photograph anytime soon.

Leigh