My holiday schedule this year gives me the week of 3/27-4/3 off by taking
only 2 vac days. The GF has a timeshare in Taos and I can get $45 lifts and
decent airfare. How's the snow that time of year? I figure the base is good
and  they are only closing on 4/4 due to lack of interest. Any comments/
info on  the area would be helpful. I was planning on catching a day at
Angelfire on 3/28  for their closing day. (If we decide to go).
Also, the GF is a beginner and she is already aware that the terrain is not
 suited for her.

Chris S