Snow is getting a bit sketchy by then in terms of the quality of snow. They are south though high.

Sounds as though Angel Fire would be a good choice for GF though. If you like Taos, you probably won't like Angel Fire and vice versa. Make sure that you get your GF up and over Al's Run (the face that is essentially the only thing that can be seen when you arrive at Taos) or she will probably freak.

The decks at Taos would be great that time of year. %-)

~Tom