Or, perhaps I was just responding to Just.in honestly.

Roger Hill is sending a commercial product to the List, with
essentially an advertisment for his company in the subject line.  *To
me* it feels like he's using the List for his company's benefit.

I've been busy of late, so perhaps I've missed something, but I
haven't noticed one personal post from Roger H. contributing to the
List's dialogue.

How would you all feel if say Stratton and Jay Peak started sending
their marketing departments' snow reports, sans links. Is that any
different?

--Matt K.
P.s. Marc, have you ever considered joining kciDUT-L?