Okay, so I'm hard on equipment.

Black Diamond in Salt Lake used to have a deal where for $75 they would
completely refurbish your Scarpa Boots. Since BD is now making their own
boots and no longer represent Scarpa this deal is done.

I have found this list:
http://www.scarpa.com/media/downloads/SCARPA.RepairCenters_093008.pdf of
Boot Repair shops recommended by Scarpa.

Has anyone tried any of these shops? Any recommendations for Scarpa Boot repair?

I have two pairs of T1s: the bumble bees and an all black from around 1998.
The shells of each are in good shape, but the black ones could use a full
set of new buckles. The Bumble Bees are in better shape, but I yanked the
d-ring safety strap connector out on a fairly spectacular fall.

Any advice is helpful. In the absence of collective list wisdom I will
probably try Larry's Boot fitting in Boulder CO, as I am visiting there at
the end of Feb. for school vacation (and the imminent delivery of our first
grandchild).

Thanks in advance.

David