For the D_ring repair, most of the local shops here can help you with that.  I've had Inner Bootworks put on a new buckle/D-ring and the Ski Rack (who repaired a persistent problem in such a way that it did not return.)

Can't help you with the other pair of boots except to say that each repair was only a couple of bucks and done while I waited..

Benjamin D. Bloom
www.benjamindbloom.com