My T2's cracked at the bellow and I'm looking to replace with a 4 buckle boot
that is better equiped to drive the bigger boards in my quiver.  With a long
narrow foot I naturally gravitated towards the T1 but the local MRV shop does
not have my size in stock.
Before I OK them to track down a pair at what will likely be full retail pricing,
does anyone have any suggestions for how/where to find them cheaper?  on
the T1 in general?  or other 4 buckle boots that might fit a narrow foot?
I'm operating under the assumption that Garmonts fit wide feet, Scarpa
narrow, and BD somewhere in the middle.  The shop seemed to concur w/ this
assessment as well.
All things being equal, I prefer to buy gear in the local shops but the $650
price tag + tax is not in the budget.