Nobody is questioning the purity of Jay's soul.  We're simply asking that he find a way of expressing it that does not include such detailed geospatial data.

- Patrick

From: William Davis <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, January 19, 2010 3:04:44 PM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Camel’sHump State Park/Monroe Trail, VT 17JAN2010

Come on, give Jay a break.  He has a much more generous heart and soul than
many of the other posters on this list.  He put a lot of effort into that TR.

The zone he is describing is hardly unknown and not exactly on land owned by
anybody on this list.  Is that really worse than posting descriptions of
beautiful, powder filled glades and not sharing with the people you post the
reports to?

Jay, I hope you have many wonderful days in the backcountry and enjoy them
with a pure spirit, even if there are other kindred souls in the woods seeking
the same.