Not having met Jay personally, I shall not presume to judge his heart and soul. That being said, I've met quite a number of Skivittlers and they're quite the generous bunch. So I, personally, hesitate to compare Skivittlers' hearts and souls.

I hope Jay has many wonderful days, too, whether at ski areas in the sidecountry, or in the backcountry. But I also hope that he leaves for others the same opportunities for exploration and discovery that he has enjoyed. Even if areas may be oft-visited, why not leave some mystery?

I like Adam B.'s style: "Skin up the well-
traveled hiking trail, traverse a little, and descend back to the trail."

caveat lector