You've got to be kidding me.  How can you possibly ascertain the
generosity in someone's heart and soul by his or her posts on the
internet?  Your implications personally offend me.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that some people on this list *do* own that land.

--Matt K.
P.s. I put a lot of effort into this post, even though it's brief.