in my humble opinion, someone that's looking for a true exploratory BC adventure is going to be safely equipped with a map and compass, a good head on one's shoulders, and not be scurrying about the internets looking for precise beta.  others, looking for a quick trip out, will.  to each their own.  the posting of these excellent and informative TR imo will do nothing to diminish the wildness of the BC experience for those that want to keep it a wild experience for themselves, because they will not have been looking for this beta!  for those fearing the loss of their solitary BC experience.. well, whether it's from beta gathered on the net, or word of mouth over beers, your secret stash will eventually be found.  the area posted is public land and open for the activity: pooping on him for providing a detailed TR is selfish imo.