Maybe someone will get lost or hurt using Jay's over-the-top, ire-inspiring,
geospatial bloated trip reports and try to sue him.

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:12:31 -0500, Brian Cowles
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>in my humble opinion, someone that's looking for a true exploratory BC
adventure is going to be safely equipped with a map and compass, a good
head on one's shoulders, and not be scurrying about the internets looking for
precise beta.  others, looking for a quick trip out, will.  to each their own.  the
posting of these excellent and informative TR imo will do nothing to diminish
the wildness of the BC experience for those that want to keep it a wild
experience for themselves, because they will not have been looking for this
beta!  for those fearing the loss of their solitary BC experience.. well, whether
it's from beta gathered on the net, or word of mouth over beers, your secret
stash will eventually be found.  the area posted is public land and open for the
activity: pooping on him for providing a detailed TR is selfish imo.