Via backchannel, I have been reminded that once, I too crossed the line with too much information, including very specific geospatial detail.  It has been suggested that I post this again to show that we are all fallible. For those that haven't been around here for that long, I offer the link to the full, absolutely classic(in my mind) tr, below.  Please disregard the repetition halfway through the tr, as it is an error of cut and paste, but be sure to click on the link at the end of the tr, which shows the map of the trip in full detail.

http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0702B&L=SKIVT-L&P=R4588

For those of you that are of the new, photo-only tr generation, and don't enjoy reading,  here is a direct link to the map:
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/image_upload/Vermont/Untitled-1.jpg

Now go get lost.