I think I should chime in here, given the epic flame war that I started here almost two years ago, on a similar topic (I'm still traumatized)...

First off, and it's been said before in this thread, Jay's route is outlined in much detail in David Goodman's publicly-available book. So I don't think there's much of a problem with this post, in particular.

Secondly, I'd like the take the opportunity to once again express the disappointment that I feel that a bunch of skiers like us can't just share some fun-finding information with each other. I wish some of you guys thought more like skiers out west.

On the contrary, I do sometimes find it odd that nearly 500 non-posting people read this list every day.

At any rate, I enjoy your posts, Jay. Keep up the good work, just try not to piss anyone off.

- Brian