On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:39:17 -0500, Leigh Daboll <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>At the risk of sounding overly anTAGonistic:
>
>HA-HA.  What a freakin' joke, reading the list's many NIMBY comments today.
  I feel sorry for you, Jay.

>Leigh
>back (at least 'till Feb 7th) from skiing where very few skiers -
thankfully -  give a rat's a** how much public info is posted about
side/back country runs, and where, in fact, such info seems to be actively
shared between those fair-spirited folks

Leigh, when you're right you're right. My favorite line was from your other
post where you correctly identified them as : "strident crybabies".
 LMAO.

For the most part these stashes were spoon fed to those now staking claim to
them.

What a joke indeed. The stashes and the people who behave this way.