Despite the gloomy freezing rain forecast, I headed to a favorite spot
today.  It was 35F in the parking lot, but no rain - freezing or
otherwise - was encountered all day.

Insead of the standard route, I chose to wander a bit...whereupon I
found evidence of a previous visit:

http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/image_upload/DSCF0036.jpg

And this delightful discovery:

http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/image_upload/DSCF0038.jpg

Another delightful day in the best 2-week stretch of VT powder I can
recall.  But since there's a new crust layer farther north, S H offers
that there's no powder, and RogK is going to ski groomers, I won't
upload more.  Except maybe these:

http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/image_upload/DSCF0037.jpg
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/image_upload/DSCF0040.jpg
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/image_upload/DSCF0042.jpg