"Pure selfishness".

Well put, Tag.

Also, the earlier post by Justin about the steps to "success in the
bc" still has me baffled. In poetic form the bs may work, but in 6
step list form, not so well.

The attackers of Jay look lame on this issue IMNSHO.

Jay posts creative, well written prose on his adventures, includes
photos and data about locations of popular spots already in the public
body of knowledge, and people who post "I went skiing in some secret
area that I can't tell you about and enjoyed an incredible adventure
which I won't give details about but would show you in person if you
and I were in the same place at the same time" feel it's appropriate
to lament the "danger to the wildness of the woods". Huh?

What happened to the we all share in Vermont social construct that the
state is known for?

- Bruno