I'll keep climbers in it.  Their impacts are both physical, such as
the degradation of the rock and associated slopes and in terms of
wildness.  You can't tell me that North Conway's Cathedral Ledge is
the same as it was 30 or 40 years ago, or that their is no difference
between climbing at Rumney and some remote spire in Wrangell/St.
Elias.

--Matt K.