Maybe Jay HAS walked the extra 500 yards... and maybe he IS actually being respectful and keeping his mouth shut.

Just a thought! Jay?

- BW

On Jan 20, 2010, at 12:01 PM, roger Klinger wrote:

Michael's right that what Jay has posted is not even quality skiing compared to what's out there, but Jay will eventually walk the extra 500 yards on one of his trips and stumble on one of the classics.  I can't count how many time he's come close.  And yes, those classics will have been maintained by someone on this list.  And he will have earned every right to enjoy them.  But not the right to affect the quality of my experience.  And as a member of the backcountry community, I feel he should be respecting that.