Leigh,

Amusing stuff. Misses the point (see Mr. Haskell's post for the point), but amusing nonetheless.

Maybe I'm remembering things wrong, but it seems to me that I'll read a story in a mag, see a photo, and maybe the caption will say, "A Peak in Patagonia." Maybe it will read "Cerro Torre". "A Slot Canyon in Escalante." But I have rarely seen exact geospatial data accompanying the photograph. Maybe we read different mags.

caveat lector