Ben, climber's aren't hiding anything. We're very open with our information.
One can generally find features based on the name, and if you ask, anyone
who knows will show you.

I love that about the climbing community.

The only reason they don't have GPS coordinates in the photo captions is
because... it's a photo caption. And most climbers don't carry GPS anyway.

- BW