Roger wrote:

> The motivation of every BC skier I've ever met is simple: powder.

You've never toured with Sheffy then?  His motivation is...er...his motivations are...um...he skins for....  OK, I don't really know.  It's either a highly complex numerical algorithm, expressed in gram-feet per hour (or liters of oxygen per minute) or it's so Purely Simple that it can only be expressed as deep Zen Koan, the answer to which is a single snowflake or some sort of multi-talented synthetic fiber.

- Patrick