I guess we'll have to extend the Davis Center hours!

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 10:52 AM, Patrick Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
really 3 - 5 pm~~

so much for me using technology

On Feb 2, 2010, at 10:45 AM, Cathleen Barrows wrote:

Pat,
Did you really want one of the choices to be  3:00am-5:00am for the meeting ?

Quoting Patrick Brown <[log in to unmask]>:

Friends -

I am trying to schedule a February meeting.  Please go to this doodle
site and let me know what times you can make.  If the meeting is early
morning i will provide goodies.  And please respond by the end of
business tomorrow, Wednesday February 3.  Thanks!

Pat

http://www.doodle.com/ut9ndcpfp5cge997

------------------------
Patrick Brown
Director of Student Life and the
Dudley H. Davis Center
(802) 656-2060

The Department of Student Life's mission is to foster an inclusive
culture of student leadership development, community involvement, and
programming in order to develop a socially just community of lifelong
learners.

--
Katie Rifken
Public Relations Chair