Friends -

Let's plan to have a Davis Advisory Committee Meeting on 3/25 from 8 - 9:30 AM.  That was the time that worked best for the largest number of respondents. I will work on a space and be in touch.

Also, an agenda items you'd like for us to cover.   I have a few from the operations and policy perspective.

Pat

Patrick Brown
Director of Student Life and the
Dudley H. Davis Center
(802) 656-2060

The Department of Student Life's mission is to foster an inclusive culture of student leadership development, community involvement, and programming in order to develop a socially just community of lifelong learners.