  From:       Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>

  To:         [log in to unmask]

  Date:       01/24/2010 02:32 PM

  Subject:    Welcome back and first meeting!

  Sent by:    Engineers Without Borders <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Everyone!

First I want to welcome everyone back to campus for the semester. I
hope you all had a happy and restful break.

Our first meeting of the semester will be this coming Wednesday,
1/27/10, in Votey 207 at 7:00pm. To help you with planning for the
rest of the semester, the following is a list of dates for all chapter
meetings this semester:

February 10
February 24
March 17
March 31
April 14
April 28

These chapter meetings will all begin at 7pm and will be held in Votey
207. If there are changes I will notify you all ASAP. Individual Water
Group and Oven Group meetings will be scheduled by project leaders
separately, so pay attention to emails from your group leaders. These
meetings will also be discussed in groups at our first chapter meeting
on Wednesday, so be sure to bring any necessary materials.

Also to be briefly discussed will be the budget, fundraising ideas,
and officer elections which will be held March 31. Signs are up around
Votey advertising our first meeting, so please encourage your friends
and classmates to attend.

Lastly, as it is January, active club member dues are due. They are $5
for the year (until January 2011), and as an active member you are
expected to attend at least five meetings per semester, be active in
your project group, and take part in at least 2 extra activities,
including fundraisers. You must also be an active member to take part
in voting at elections. Please bring your dues to our upcoming meeting.

Have a great second week back!

Abby