Abby,
I'm travelling this week, so I will not be there.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
SRAM Development
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114     T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious seems to take a little
longer."

             Abigail Catherine
             Franklin
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Engineers Without
             Borders                                               Subject
             <[log in to unmask]         EWB Meeting Wednesday 2/24

             02/22/2010 06:25
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we will be having a general chapter meeting on
Wednesday 2/24/10 at 7pm in Votey 207. We will briefly be discussing
some fundraising ideas before moving into our project groups. Please
bring all necessary materials to work in your project group.

Remember, dues are still due. They are $5.

Hope to see everyone on Wednesday!

Best,
Abby