I always do the same thing (almost), but the cheapest.  For the PC I
purchased, Windows 7 pro was included in the price.  I could have gone
down, but I was a bit concerned about drivers.  Wanted to be sure I had all
the Windows 7 drivers, which I save before re-installing the OS.  Guess I
was a bit lazy in this case since I can always pick up missing drivers from
Dell.

Thanks for the response.  I think I will probably go ahead and install
Enterprise, just in case.

LLK