Yes, I agree. Vista had issues. But they now don't really have a reason
to stick entirely with XP, especially with Windows 7's "XP Mode"
virtualization system. And it's probably stubborn businesses that are
keeping usage of Internet Explorer 6 as high as it is. Though,
fortunately, that same site I referenced reveals that IE8 is now on the
top of the browser heap, just ahead of 6. As long as it's no longer IE 6
on the top, I'm happy.

-Rudy Raab

--
---