I have a question about this chat service. I'm using Trillian Astra, and
it can connect to the server fine. But when I go to add a contact (in
the [log in to unmask] format) it gets stuck in a seemingly unending
phase of saying "Awaiting Authorization". Are the chat clients supposed
to go through an authorization process with contacts?

--
---
Rudy Raab