From: Technology Discussion at UVM [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Avery Bacon
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 1:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PDA to sync with Oracle Calendar

Hi All,

I have a user who is considering purchasing a new PDA device and does
not want to invest in a smartphone.  The PDA would need to synchronize
with Oracle calendar, preferably so that updates can be made using
either the PDA or a computer.  He does not need the PDA for wireless,
contacts, or email.

Is there a specific device/software you can recommend for this use?

Thanks,
-Avery Bacon
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
IT Support Coordinator