VPN is working fine on my pc via Burlington telecom.

Jacob

On Feb 7, 2010 6:36 PM, "Jarlath O&apos;Neil-Dunne" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sorry I did not have a chance to test this out in Boston Andrew.  Back in VT on Burlington Telecom it is working without issue.  I got around the problem in Boston by using the VPN via Boot Camp. Same network, but no problems.

-- Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne University of Vermont Spatial Analysis Laboratory 81 Carrigan Drive, Aiken 2...

On Feb 7, 2010, at 1:45 PM, Andrew Hendrickson wrote: > Try reducing your MTU from the default 1500...