FYI. —Geoff

From: DiMauro,Lisa [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 11:38 AM
To: SIG Announcements
Subject: NERCOMP - Green IT - March 23

Dear Friends,
Registration is now open for NERCOMP's upcoming workshop:
"Green IT"

DATE:
March 23, 2010

TIME:
9:00 - 3:00 (Coffee and Registration start at 8:00)

PRICE:
NERCOMP Members: $115, Non-Members: $240
Your fee includes continental breakfast and lunch.

LOCATION:
University of Massachusetts - Amherst
Campus Center - First Floor
Amherst, MA.

Many of our Presidents have signed the Presidents Climate Commitment, committing our institutions to lower our carbon footprint in the years to come.  IT can play a significant role in this arena, by becoming more sustainable and helping others on campus do the same.  Join us for a day of conversation about what some of the options are, and what our colleagues are currently doing to lower their impact.  Even if your institution hasn’t signed, we should all try to be green.  Come and bring your ideas and questions; there will be lots of opportunity to join in the conversation.

For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
http://www.nercomp.org/events/event_single.aspx?id=5934

We would be grateful if you would pass this announcement on to friends and colleagues who might find it of interest.

To view other SIGs events, click here: http://www.nercomp.org/events/upcoming_events.aspx

NERCOMP is pleased to announce the availability of the NERCOMP Ride Share Forums.
Click here for details: http://forums.nercomp.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Thank you very much. We hope to see you on March 23rd.

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
NERCOMP

---
You are currently subscribed to announcement as: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe click here: http://listserver.nercomp.org/u?id&387K&n=l=nouncement&o40221
or send a blank email to [log in to unmask]