  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of katharine bergen
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 2:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Offices

Hi all,

Just one more question.  The incumbent Selectman just came in and said he is
thinking of resigning.  I think I talked him in doing that after the
election since the ballots are back.  If he indeed quits, is there any
conflict with my applying for the position if I am Assistant Town
Clerk/Treasurer?

Thanks again,

Kathy Bergen