  -----Original Message-----
  From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Guildhall Town Clerk
  Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 2:54 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: electronic town reports v paper

  Hi everyone,

  I'm wondering what other towns who have websites do about distribution of
their Annual Town Report.  We still mail hard copies to voters in our small
town, but I'm wondering if it would be acceptable, once our website is up
and working, to just have a PDF copy available electronically on the website
and emailable.   Would it be kosher to eliminate the paper report
altogether?  Have any towns done that?

  Laura