From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Guildhall Town Clerk
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 2:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: electronic town reports v paper

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering what other towns who have websites do about distribution of their Annual Town Report.  We still mail hard copies to voters in our small town, but I’m wondering if it would be acceptable, once our website is up and working, to just have a PDF copy available electronically on the website and emailable.   Would it be kosher to eliminate the paper report altogether?  Have any towns done that?

Laura