Hi Everyone,

I am doing a little market study on costs for healthcare plans.  I would really appreciate hearing from other communities about annual pricing, before employee co-pay.

Just for comparison, The City has the following pricing:  Family, $22,945, 2 person, $18369, Single, $8,953, for 2010

Thanks,

Wendy L. Wilton

Rutland City Treasurer

802-773-1800 x231

802-773-1809  FAX

This message is intended only for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential and is exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is NOT the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, it is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this communication in error, PLEASE notify us immediately by telephone or email.