  From: Amanda Forbes
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 14:51
  Subject: FW: Burial Permits

  From: Town of Fairfield [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
  Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 2:49 PM
  To: 'Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network'
  Subject: Burial Permits

  I'm working on another organization project and have  a box of burial permits.  They are in no particular order whatsoever.  Can you suggest a way to organize them- I'm assuming that someone may want to find one someday and it would be nice to be able to find it. What do you do in your town- index/cards, etc?

  Amanda Forbes, Town Clerk/Treasurer

  Town of Fairfield

  P.O. Box 5

  Fairfield, VT 05455