It's not a story, but it has got to be my favorite photo representing
smartboard use (and not only because it is my daughter in the picture).
Your are welcome to use it if you like.

http://www.askbj.net/cms/node/386

Bjorn Behrendt
IT Coordinator
Mount St. Joseph
(802) 775-0151

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Drescher, Peter <[log in to unmask]