Craig,

You are the winner! I thought there was some kind of problem like this
because google itself was not working either - when I tried to go to
google.com/chrome, I got the google search page without any graphics on it.
Another link brought me to google.de. There were quite a few bogus google
and yahoo entries. I thank you, and Rebecca thanks you too.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District