Hi Peter,

We have been using Google Apps here in Canaan for about 2 years and most
everybody gets on with it very well. I would be willing to share what I can
with what we have found.

Tom

Thomas A. Mays
Canaan Schools
Canaan Vermont
(802) 266 8910 Ex. 20

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Drescher, Peter <[log in to unmask]