It's contract negotiations time in Winooski, and the school's website is
caught in the crossfire.  As one of the Website's administrators, I'm now
looking at biased talking points from the school board linked on the site's
main page, with an angry teachers' union breathing down my neck requesting
equal time and space on the site.  I find this whole thing an extremely
inappropriate use for our site.  Have any other districts used their
school's Website for such purposes?  It feels like an unprofessional "he
said, she said" sort of thing, but if it's a commonly accepted use for the
site, well, I should smile and nod and keep my mouth shut.

Are other schools' sites used this way during contract negotiations?

Winooski's main page<http://www.winooski.k12.vt.us/winooski/site/default.asp>

Talking points page<http://www.winooski.k12.vt.us/207610102012231707/blank/browse.asp?a=383&BMDRN=2000&BCOB=0&c=56271>

--
Drew Blanchard