Hi Drew,

Take a look at our site.  We have really stepped up the Board's presence in
relation to the budget.  I have not heard a response from the teachers.  I
could be the nature of our budget and how prepared the teachers were for the
changes.  What has been really wild in our town of Westford is the Front
Porch Forum which has a lot of back and forth from the community and the
Board (more the community!).  Sorry for your troubles, but I would say that
the Board owns their site.  They should be careful of fair labor practices
and common sense things that burn up good will.

David Wells, Principal @ Westford