Drew,

Rick makes a good point, better to point to administration to determine this
issue.  It is their job to make the decision about the school's website.
The teachers can voice their concerns to their union reps. The reps can work
it out with administration or go to the vt nea and voice their opinion on
the vt nea's  website.  Not your problem.

Good luck
Jon

--

Technology Integrator