Good Morning Folks,

Even current subscribers may want to use any monies they have now for this
special.

Starting this June, netTrekker orders will have be accompanied with your PO.
We are no longer accepting order forms by June 30th with POs to follow.
Order forms and POs will be due the 1st week of July to insure the group
pricing. If you have extra money now, it would be a good idea to renew your
subscription for next year, 7/1/10 through 6/30/11.

=======================
NetTrekker and NHSTE are pleased to announce this special offer for all
schools and districts in the NHSTE states. This includes Vermont. For a
limited time, we are offering exclusive pricing on unlimited school and home
access to netTrekkerfor your students, teachers, parents, and
administrators!

Per-student pricing is:

$1.05 per student*

$495 per building minimum order.

Normal pricing is $1,760.00 per school, so this is a huge savings.

There's never been a better time to purchase this award winning program!
Hurry, these savings are only available through March 5, 2010.

USERNAME: neiste2010
PW: neiste2010

Please contact me with questions or to place your netTrekker order today!
Order forms can be downloaded at:
http://www.nhste.org/netTrekker.cfm

To take advantage of this discounted pricing, your signed order form and
P.O. must be received by March 5, 2010.

CyndyCurrier
NHSTE
PO Box 358