I am concerned that this message specifies one particular product. There are
several types of Interactive White Boards being used in VT Schools, and I
think as a community we should avoid vendor- or product-specific examples of
integration. It is the technology, not the brand, that makes the difference!

I will be sending some examples of how Mimio has changed instruction in some
of our classrooms.

Eric

on 2/2/10 12:31 PM, Peter Drescher wrote:

> I am doing a presentation for some VTDOE folks on Thursday and need a couple
> of anecdotal examples of how a Smartboard has impacted learning in a classroom
> or for a particular individual or group of students.
>
> Something that illlustrates how "without the Smartboard..x, y, and z could not
> have occurred, or students a, b, and c, would not have grasped the concept I
> was teaching"... That kind of thing....
>
> Anyone care to share a couple of those instances with me?
>
> Thanks for anything you can send....
>
> Peter
>
> Peter Drescher
> Education Technology Coordinator
> Vermont Department of Education
> 120 State St.
> Montpelier, VT  05620-2501
> 802.828.5149 (ph)
> 802.828.6563 (fax)

and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.