We have been using MPEG Streamclip - good for .mov to .avi for MovieMaker
and also does FlipHD-to-.AVI

Eric

on 2/25/10 10:57 AM, Lauren Parren wrote:

> I need to convert a bunch of PhotoStory videos from WMV to Quicktime (MOV,
> I assume).  Does anyone know of a free, easy to use tool?  Thanks.

> Lauren Kelley Parren
> ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
> Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
> 802-453-2333 x 1119

and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.