on 2/4/10 10:42 AM, Steve Walker wrote:

> B.  We have a medium level of filtering in place (blacklist subscriptions, or
> preconfigured hardware appliances, etc.)

iPrism appliance with "the usual suspects" restricted by category. Image and
video searches are restricted (K-8) to identified sites. Staff have override
capability and can apply for commonly used sites to be whitelisted.

Eric

and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.