Folks,

We're on our fourth Internet Security 2010 virus today!!!  This has become
our biggest service issue.

One question - does anyone have an antivirus program that prevents a
computer from becoming infected once a compromised web site is visited????

I can say unequivocally that Microsoft Security Essentials and AVG DO NOT
WORK!

The human engineering with this virus is excellent.  Once the person
becomes convinced that they should install the program that pretends to be
antivirus (but is actually a virus) then nothing, the antivirus we
install, or Windows, stops them.

I read an article yesterday that said there is a keystroke logger is part
of some of these variations, and that has lead to $370,000 being
transferred from the accounts of the town of Poughkepsie NY to somewhere
in the Ukraine.  I have alerted the business office.

One of the people today said it first struck from Yahoo....  This is
really bad news.  Maybe an ad not they Yahoo web server, but it isn't from
muck raking.

Thank god for imaging.

Craig Lyndes
FCSU