Here's a proposal from Kevin Grace, grade 5/6 teacher in Monkton.  He'd
like to present with Audri Miller, grade K-1, also in Monkton.  Let me
know if you need anything else.

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
802-453-2333 x 1119

School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> on