I used it quickly with my students, no actual projects.   They had no problem navigating it.

Bjorn Behrendt
IT Coordinator
Mount St. Joseph
(802) 775-0151

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Darth Vining <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

http://aviary.com/blog/posts/free-online-editing

Avairy is going to be a free service.  I’ve tinkered a bit with it, but since I have a complete and utter absence of artistic ability my efforts typically end up as obscene drawings of stick figures or recordings of nonsense done with a silly voice.  So, I can’t really say that it IS awesome… just that it LOOKS awesome.

I’d love to hear if anyone’s tried this or thinks that they will try it with students.

Thanks,

Mike

sm_logo_50x50.jpg

Michael Vining, SB IT Support